Proposed RPCA Memorandum of Association & Rules and Regulations
- RAJASTHANI PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINICIANS ASSOCIATION
- MEMORANDUM OF THE ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS- FULL TEXT-2019
- THE NAME OF THE ASSOCIATION SHALL BE THE “RAJASTHANI PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINICIANS ASSOCIATION” (RAJASTHAN STATE LEVEL /REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRACTITIONERS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY/PHYSICAL THERAPY) HEREINAFTER RE-FERRED TO AS “R.P.C.A”
- THE ASSOCIATION IS REGISTERED UNDER THE SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT XXI OF 1860 NO. 3376 OF 1955-56
- To establish different categories of members of R.PCA and their enrolment in various categories.
- To maintain Registers of different of members of RPCA.
- To set and ensure ethical professional practices and promote high professional standards of independent practice of physiotherapy by the members of IAP.
- To convene conferences, seminars, workshops, camps etc. To organise study circles,meet-ings, and lectures and to publish literature, journals, periodicals, newsletters etc.
- To organise and provide for continuing physiotherapy education programs for its members.
- To promote scientific research and technology in physiotherapy and related areas to enhance the status of the profession of physiotherapy.
- To watch and advise Government Organisations and NGOs on policy matters affecting the development and practice of physiotherapy including advising and assisting the Government in the establishment of statutory council for regulating Physiotherapy education and practice.
- To procure the advisory services of eminent persons either by remuneration or in honorary capacity.
- To issue certificate of membership to Active annual members.
All the incomes, earnings, moveable and immovable properties of the Society shall be solely utilised and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects stated herein above in the Memorandum ofAssociation and no profits thereon shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or past members of the Society or to any persons claiming through or under any of the present or past members. No member of the Society shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immovable properties of the Society or make any profit, whatsoever by virtue of his membership.
RPCA AT A GLANCE
Rajasthani Physiotherapy Clinician Association (RPCA),is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that represents the physiotherapy profession at State and Regional Level. RPCA is an apex body representing the interests of I physiotherapists and their patients. We are committed to professional excellence and career success for our members, which translate into better patient outcomes and improved health conditions for all patients in the society.
Our principle and aim
- To promote the development of reciprocity of physiotherapy qualifications and to improve the quality of physiotherapy education and practice.
- To promote physiotherapy and to oversee all matters dealing with physiotherapy.
- To encourage closer co-operation among the national physiotherapy associations within the Region in all professional matters in the interest to improve general health of the population of the region.
- To represent the interests of and speak for its Member Organisations with Higher Authorities.
- To represent the profession of physiotherapy on a regional basis.
To support Members in Profession with statutory organizations, and when facing important decisions about their Profession with service providers in situations such as
As independent practitioners, Practitioners of physical therapy in clinical practice will embrace best practice standards in examination, diagnosis/classification, intervention, and outcome measurement. These physical therapists will generate, validate, and disseminate evidence and quality indicators, espousing payment for outcomes and patient/client satisfaction, striving to prevent adverse events related to patient care, and demonstrating continuing competence.
The physiotherapy profession will provide will be safe, effective, patient/client-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable services. The services rendered have to be cost effective and meaningful to attain its value.
Dr vikash saini PT
Dr Sunil Tank PT